Can your company flourish in crisis?
You’ve seen the news. You’ve seen the frightening things taking place on the planet. The future doubts, and you’re now dealing with among the best tests of your management.
How can you get ready for something you didn’t see coming? How can you finest react to the difficulty rather of responding to it?
It’s natural to feel nervous throughout a crisis, and as a company owner or leader, your individuals are waiting on you to step up and provide guts.
You can emerge from the obstacles these days with a more powerful, more durable company. We can assist.
Leading Through Crisis is the leader’s guide to being successful in unstable times.
As the previous CEO of a $250M corporation and the creator and CEO of a multimillion-dollar, leadership-development business, Michael Hyatt understands what it’s like to react to a crisis as a leader.
During the economic downturn of 2008, Michael Hyatt dealt with an obstacle with Thomas Nelson Publishers. Lots of were afraid about the state of our economy and sought to him for assistance. Michael and his management group carried out a gameplan that resulted in conserving the business and enabling it to flourish in the hardest economy.
In Leading Through Crisis, Michael wishes to equip you with the method to emerge effective in crises like COVID-19 This online course will teach you how to …
- Ensure a consistent, trusted frame of mind no matter how bad it gets
- Use easy practices to ground yourself in 4 locations and set the phase for positive choice making
- Assess your special vulnerabilities in the 4 essential locations of your organization
- Create a tiered, danger decrease reaction utilizing my 4 action procedure
- Identify the chances optimum to your organization from least dangerous to the majority of dangerous
- Create an efficient interaction prepare for your group and consumers that motivates self-confidence in you and them
Templates and tools to Guide Your Organization
In the course, you’ll get downloadable tools and design templates to assist your company combat the COVID-19crisis and other obstacles you might deal with in the future. Consists of tools such as:
- Personal Resources Inventory, to analyze the resources you need to fight crisis.
- Grounding Habits Record, to assist you win the fight in your mind as you execute your action strategy.
- Business Vulnerability Assessment, to assist you examine your leading 5-7 vulnerabilities in business that require to be resolved now.
- Risk Mitigation Planner, to arrange your reaction to each of the threats you deal with.
- Crisis Opportunity Maximizer, to distill your thinking into an item prepare for prospering in the middle of the crisis.
- Crisis Communication Planner, to plan the when, how, and who behind interacting your action strategy.
- Layoff Decision Maker, to assist you choose if layoffs are needed and take the best next actions if they are.
- Cash Flow Scenario Planner, to anticipate your capital and see what’s on the horizon for your organization.
- Once you finish this course, you’ll have the methods and tools you require to with confidence lead in unstable times.
Six Sessions to Navigate the Chaos
Plus extra resources to additional assistance you in your management.
Session 1: Shift Your Thinking
Move from a location of deficiency and worry to abundance and self-confidence.
Measure the resources available to make use of throughout this time.
Remember previous triumphes to sustain your durability today.
Take control of your ideas so your mind becomes your ally not your opponent.
Tool: Personal Resources Inventory
Session 2: Stay Grounded
Clearly comprehend what you have control over and what you do not.
4 locations to concentrate on to restore your sense of balance.
When the stakes are high, how to set yourself up for top quality choice making.
Easy practices you can utilize every day– no matter how insane it gets– to fight overwhelm, fatigue, and worry.
Tool: The Grounding Habits Record
Session 3: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
When examining vulnerabilities to construct the structure for your Crisis Action Plan,
The 4 locations in your organization you need to think about.
The particular concerns you require to ask in each domain to guarantee you’ve considered whatever.
Recognize your leading 5 to 7 vulnerabilities that need to be resolved now to endure.
Tool: The Business Vulnerability Assessment
Session 4: Reduce Your Risks
Four methods to utilize to decrease your greatest threats.
Recognize what you require to Suspend, Reduce, Eliminate, and Diversity now.
How to produce a three-tiered technique that ensures you react properly to your leading 5 to 7 vulnerabilities.
Tool: Risk Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Identify Your Opportunities
How to take advantage of development and imagination like never ever previously.
The four-part structure for recognizing which chances make one of the most sense to pursue offered your specific context.
Discover covert chance in 4 locations– Market Penetration, Product Development, Market Expansion, and Business Diversification.
Tool: Crisis Opportunity Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
A three-step procedure to assist you rapidly establish an interaction prepare for your group and your essential external relationships to motivate self-confidence and trust.
Precisely what your consumers and staff members require to speak with you now.
How typically you require to interact to keep everybody lined up.
The greatest interactions errors you can make in a crisis and how to prevent them.
Rapidly settle your Crisis Action Plan for fast execution.
Tools: Crisis Communication Planner and Crisis Action Plan
Additional Training: Cash Flow Scenario Planner
Run capital situations to comprehend your tolerance for income dips.
Determine which expenditures you can manage to continue and which ones you can’t.
Recognize for how long you can precede you require to do layoffs or make other considerable choices.
Identify whether you require to pursue extra money resources like emergency situation loans, credit lines, individual property liquidation, and so on
Additional Training: Layoff Decision Maker
If you’re thinking about layoffs,
Three concerns you require to fix.
If layoffs are needed for your company, how to examine.
If that’s what you pick), particular concerns to notify who you must lay off (.
A procedure for dealing with the layoff discussion, and how to do it with care and issue.
Additional Training: Church and Non-Profit Leader Implementation Guide
Specific assistance on how to use the course concepts in a non-profit setting.
A four-part structure to assist pastors and non-profit leaders analyze what matters most now.
How to examine, react, interact and engage with your parish or constituents for optimal effect in crisis.
Typical errors non-profit leaders make in crisis and how to prevent them
You and Your Organization Can Succeed in Crisis
The unidentified does not need to threaten the future of your company. With the right tools and method, you can emerge from a crisis more powerful. With Leading Through Crisis, you can flourish in the middle of your biggest obstacles. Order the course today.
Michael Hyatt– Leading Through Crisis: Videos, PDF’s