The Traffic Engine core training is an eight-week, ten-module * coursethat teaches the basics of effective paid traffic projects on Google Ads and Facebook, consisting of prospecting and retargeting.
What You Get:
The focus of the course is finding out reliable, high-leverage techniques initially (weeks one and 2), and after that carrying out those techniques to develop awareness, test deals, and gain clients with Google Adssearch (weeks 3 and 4), and Facebook( weeks 5 and 6).
Week-seven will concentrate on making the most of profits from existing traffic with Google Display Networkand Facebook retargeting
( To make sure that everybody is on the exact same page we are going to begin with prospecting initially, then include retargeting, which is various from the recommendations I offered on the 10- day totally free traffic training which I wish to acknowledge.)
Week-eight will talk about optimization and scale.
The objective for the course is for individuals to have at least one Google search prospecting project, one Facebook prospecting project, and GDN and Facebook retargeting projects produced and driving traffic.
Other, associated objectives consist of:
- The most crucial errors to prevent on each platform.
- The crucial aspects that drive efficiency on each platform.
- The couple of metrics that matter and how to compute those metrics utilizing totally free tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Sheets).
- Strategies for service deals, ecommerce, digital deals, lead generation, and co-created deals.
- Strategies particular to Sphere of Influence and Autoresponder Madness.
- Testing techniques to notify deal messaging.
- Tools and structures I utilize for concept generation and capture, material production, reporting, and more.
- ( And a lot more I’m sure I’m forgetting …)
This very first live friend will consist of 4 Q&A/ hot-seat calls with me. Specific dates have actually not yet been identified. I’ve consisted of the weeks when each call will appear in the summary listed below.
( Q&A/ hot-seat calls will be taped and provided in the finding out location.)
Material will stay available previous week 8, and individuals will have access to all future course updates as those are provided.
Each module will have remarks to ask concerns which I’ll address routinely throughout the very first 8 weeks, then less often (however regularly) after that.
Course material will be a mix of composed modules, screencasts, perhaps video, and links to third-party resources I think are important.
There’s likewise an upgrade variation particularly for freelancers, firms, and innovative experts who wish to utilize The Traffic Engine for customer work.
( The updated material appears listed below the core course schedule.).
[*I may decide to add additional content. If that were to happen, I’ll make sure that content is created within the eight-week timeframe.]
- Bonus: Module 0– The 30,000 ′ View of The Traffic Engine( Tuesday, April 7).
- Core Module 1: Friday, Understanding Current Reality (April 10).
- Core Module 2: Friday, Paid Traffic Principles (April 17).
- Q&A Call # 1
- Bonus Module: Audience and Offer Masterclass
- Core Module 3: Getting Started with Google Ads (Search)– Creating a Campaign (Friday, April 24).
- Core Module 4: Google Ads (Search)– Metrics and Performance (Friday, May 1).
- Q&A Call # 2
- Core Module 5: Getting Started With Facebook (Prospecting)– Creating a Campaign (Friday, May 8).
- Core Module 6: Facebook– Metrics and Performance (Friday, May 15).
- Bonus: Module 6.5— Facebook Offer and Messaging Testing Framework (Friday, May 15).
- Q&A Call # 3
- Core Module 7: Retargeting– Google Display Network + Facebook (Friday, May 22).
- Core Module 8: Ongoing Optimization and Scale (Friday, May 29).
- Q&A Call # 4
Client-Services Upgrade (Add-On)
The following material is particular to the requirements of freelancers, firms, and innovative experts who will utilize The Traffic Engine on behalf of customers This remains in addition to the core training above.
- Client-Services Module 1: Strategies for Finding and Working with Paid Traffic Clients (Google Ads and Facebook)– April 17.
- Client-Services Module 2: Common Problems and Solutions (Including Pricing, Reporting, Managing Client Expectations and Communications)– May 1.
- Client-Services Q&A/ Hot-seat Call # 1.
- Client-Services Module 3: Getting Results for Clients Using The Traffic Engine (Prospecting and Retargeting)– May 15.
- Client-Services Module 4: Growing Your Business and Your Clients’ Businesses (How to Think About Scale)– May 29.
- Client-Services Q&A/ Hot-seat Call # 2.
The client-services upgrade likewise will consist of a curated list of extra resources (short articles, books, concept summaries, videos, and so on) particular to dealing with customers.
Andre Chaperon & & Shawn Twing– The Traffic Engine Contains: Videos, PDF’s